Wie können wir Ihr Training auf Ihre Bedürfnisse zuschneiden?
How can we tailor your Training to your needs?
Let's find out about what your wishes are
As a first step with a potential new student, I like to conduct a free, non-binding needs analysis.
This is essentially a short conversation - normally around 30 minutes - about the possible aims of the lessons and about some relevant personal details of the student.
If you would like to arrange a needs analysis with me, we could discuss, for example:
- Where are you from?
- Which languages do you speak/ have you learned?
- Are you currently working?
- What is your profession?
- Since when are you in Germany?
- For how long will you be here?
- Are you in an Expat Program?
- Do you have help from a Relocation Service?
- Have you already had German lessons?
- How long?
- Which books did you use?
- What is your current level in German?
- What learning type are you?
- What are your aims?
- Basic Communication?
- 'Survival' German?
- Business German?
- Residency or Citizenship?
- How much time do you have for self-study?
- Do you have a limited duration or budget in mind for your German lessons?
- Do you have specific wishes concerning the methods or topics of the course?
And put together a course that will suit you
Based on the analysis of your needs, we can talk about what sort of course would suit you best with regard to: