Über 20 Jahre Erfahrung als Language Trainer
Over 20 years experience as a Language Trainer
Earlier work in Frankfurt am Main
Before branching out as a self-employed Language Trainer, I lived in Frankfurt am Main where I worked at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University as a tutor for the German Language courses and as a Lecturer and Language Trainer for several language institutes:
- Berlitz Schools, Frankfurt/M.
- Zentrum für deutsche Sprache und Kultur e.V., Frankfurt/M.
- Language Studies International, Frankfurt/M.
- FOKUS Sprachen & Seminare, Frankfurt/M.
- Top Executive Training (TExT), Frankfurt/M.
My areas of responsibility while working for these institutes included:
- Independently organizing and implementing German Language Training at all levels in one-to-one and group training
- Creating and leading standard, intensive and crash courses
- Creating and leading specific topic courses
- Business Presentations
- Business Correspondence
- Reading and Writing a Manual
- Exam Preparation
- Preparation for study as a French/German translator
- Preparation for study as a Spanish/German translator
- Telephone Training
- Cultural Training
Self-employed Language Trainer
After I moved to the Taunus area, I worked directly with corporate clients - teaching their managers and staff or the expat families of their employees.
Some of my notable clients in the past years have been:
- American International Women's Club members
- CSK Software
- Deutsche Asset Management
- Deutsche Bank
- Dow Jones International
- Dresdner Bank
- Frankfurt International School in Oberursel
- French and Turkish Consulates in Frankfurt
- Kia Motors
- Kids Camp Bilingual Primary School in Königstein
- Nortel Europe